This option comprehends papers with a maximum of 3 A4 pages, including references, figures and tables, according with the template provided.
Articles must be submitted electronically in both word and pdf files to firstname.lastname@example.org until
14 May 2023 31 May 2023. In the email authors must indicated if they wish to present their work as an oral presentation or poster, as well as the themes(s) of the paper according to the conference topics.
The Organizing Committee will confirm receipt of all papers. Authors who do not receive an email notifying receipt of their papers should check with the Secretariat to ensure that their articles have been effectively received.
Each article will be reviewed by members of the Scientific Committee, based upon scientific and/or technical merit and relevance to the thematic in which it is included. Authors will be informed by email of the decision of the Scientific Committee until 15 July 2023.
The acceptance of articles may be conditioned. If so, the author will be invited to improve the paper and then submit the reviewed version of the article until 31 July 2023. Authors will receive an email confirming the acceptance of the final version of the paper.
The short papers accepted will be included in the Book of Proceedings of the Conference (with ISSN).
– Final date for short paper submission –
14 May 2023 31 May 2023
– Notification of authors – 15 July 2023
– Final date for reviewed short paper submission – 31 July 2023
OPENING CEREMONY: Secretário de Estado do Ambiente, Arq. Hugo Pires, will be present at the Conference
SOCIAL PROGRAM: Reception and visit to the Museu Nacional de Machado de Castro (6th of September), with free transportation for all Congress attendees
THE SHORT PAPERS ACCEPTED WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE BOOK OF PROCEEDINGS OF THE CONFERENCE (WITH ISSN).
– Reception and visit to the Museu Nacional de Machado de Castro (6 Sept)
– Conference Dinner – Quinta das Lágrimas (7 Sept)
– Conference Dinner – Quinta das Lágrimas (7th of September)
Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia da Universidade de Coimbra, Pólo II
Free and open access to parking facilities located next to the building.
– Posters must remain fixed for the entire conference, and authors are required to be present during Poster Sessions.
– The award for the best poster will be known at the Closing Ceremony.
– Industry Sessions work as Parallel Sessions and are open to all WASTES attendees, with no registration required.