This option comprehends articles with a maximum of 6 A4 pages (including references, figures and tables).
All full papers accepted will be included in a book published by CRC Press – Taylor & Francis Group, that will be proposed to Scopus and Web of Science – ISI for indexing.
The templates are provided by CRC Press – Taylor & Francis Group and can be downloaded here.
Papers must be submitted electronically to email@example.com until
5 March 2023 20 March 2023. In the email, authors must indicate if they wish to present their work as an oral presentation or poster, as well as the theme(s) of the paper according to the conference topics.
Authors should start by reading the “Read Me” pdf file. This file provides the guidelines to prepare the full paper and explain the function of the other files given. In short:
Layouts and templates (authors should choose one of the three options below):
– “1 column A4” – Sample of A4 page layout and template for paper size A4;
– “1 column US-Letter” – Sample of US-Letter page layout and template for paper size US-Letter;
– “1 Column_LaTeX” – LaTeX stylefiles to create the paper with LaTeX.
– “Artwork“ – Guidelines on how to submit artwork (figures);
– “Harvard” – Endnotes stylefile, to be used in case your paper include endnotes;
– “Guidelines to create PDF file” – Instructions on how to make a pdf file;
– “CPI_AR_PDF1.7” – Job settings that should be used to create the pdf file;
– “ConsentForm_Books_CRC_2013” – All full papers accepted will be included in a book published by CRC Press – Taylor & Francis Group that will be proposed to Scopus and Web of Science for indexing. Therefore, when submitting their articles authors must attach this form filled and signed, agreeing to transfer the copyright of their papers to the Publisher.
The Organizing Committee will confirm receipt of all papers. Authors who do not receive an email notifying receipt of their papers should check with the Secretariat to ensure that their articles have been effectively received.
Each article will be reviewed by members of the Scientific Committee, based upon scientific and/or technical merit and relevance to the thematic in which it is included. Authors will be informed by email of the decision of the Scientific Committee until 30 April 2023. The acceptance of articles may be conditioned. If so, authors will be invited to improve the paper and then submit the reviewed version of the article to firstname.lastname@example.org until 31 May 2023. Authors will receive an email confirming the acceptance of the final version of the paper.
– Final date for full paper submission –
5 March 2023 20 March 2023
– Notification of authors – 30 April 2023
– Final date for reviewed full paper submission – 31 May 2023
OPENING CEREMONY: Secretário de Estado do Ambiente, Arq. Hugo Pires, will be present at the Conference
SOCIAL PROGRAM: Reception and visit to the Museu Nacional de Machado de Castro (6th of September), with free transportation for all Congress attendees
THE SHORT PAPERS ACCEPTED WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE BOOK OF PROCEEDINGS OF THE CONFERENCE (WITH ISSN).
– Reception and visit to the Museu Nacional de Machado de Castro (6 Sept)
– Conference Dinner – Quinta das Lágrimas (7 Sept)
– Conference Dinner – Quinta das Lágrimas (7th of September)
Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia da Universidade de Coimbra, Pólo II
Free and open access to parking facilities located next to the building.
– Posters must remain fixed for the entire conference, and authors are required to be present during Poster Sessions.
– The award for the best poster will be known at the Closing Ceremony.
– Industry Sessions work as Parallel Sessions and are open to all WASTES attendees, with no registration required.